Enjoy a Delicious and Flavorful Steak and Potato Foil Packet Meal Made in Minutes!
This Steak and Potato with Veggies Foil Packet Meal will blow your mind with how delicious and simple it is to prepare. Steak, potatoes, fresh vegetables, and herbs are cooked perfectly using a single foil package to create a simple yet delicious one-dish supper. In a short amount of time and with little work, your meal is complete and you’ll love it! Relax and Enjoy, hopefully there will be a beautiful sunset to enjoy as well.
Recipe Table of Contents
Steak and Potato Foil Packet Ingredients:
- 1 pound sirloin steak, thinly sliced
- 1 medium potato, thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 small zucchini, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Chopped fresh herbs (optional)
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- Cut four pieces of foil, about 12 inches long.
- In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil, salt, black pepper, paprika, onion powder, and garlic powder.
- Divide the steak, potatoes, onions, bell peppers, zucchini, and minced garlic evenly among the four pieces of foil.
- Drizzle the olive oil mixture over the top of the steak and vegetables.
- Fold the foil over the top of the steak and vegetables and seal the edges to create a packet.
- Place the foil packets on the grill and cook for 15-20 minutes, or until the steak is cooked to your desired level of doneness and the vegetables are tender.
- Open the foil packets carefully, as steam will escape. Garnish with fresh herbs, if desired, and serve hot.
Feel free to swap out any of the vegetable ingredients with alternatives that you may prefer, such as cauliflower, sweet potato, even a Anaheim pepper if you want more spice. The recipe is really flexible, you can add just about anything that matches what you enjoy most.
Let’s Summarize This Recipe
•This easy and delicious steak and potato foil packet meal is a great way to impress your guests with minimal effort.
• All you need is some sirloin steak, potatoes, vegetables, and spices – all cooked in one foil packet on the grill.
• In just 15-20 minutes, you’ll have a perfectly cooked meal that’s full of flavor.
Are you a Nomad, Vanlifer or Boondocker?
If so, you may already know of this app, if not, go check out this online camping map that will help you find free camping sites. Check it out. We are campers as well so were just adding this to maybe help you.
Another link we would like to share is a Facebook group called Nomads Helping Nomads. It’s a great resource if you’re all of a sudden in need of assistance and you need to reach for help. Or, even if you have questions about other camping areas that maybe someone in the group has experience with. Either way, post a question and I’m sure you’ll get a answer.
Since you’re here reviewing a Foil Packet Recipe you may enjoy this one as well. Check it out. Enjoy!